Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #109 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Tou-fucking-che'.

This from the guy who spews vitriol at Muslims for their treatment of women. Proven to be a total fucking hypocrite once again. I don't think he can keep track of all his bullshit.
Yeah,Because I just beat the living shit out of her.Thats it ey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I don't think you envy people who are patriots, I think you are unable to know what patriotism is. To envy for example somebody who has a girlfriend you need first to know that it's great to be in a relationship.

Why are you no longer a muslim? You say you are an ex muslim because Islam shits on women.
So let me get this straight. You say it's retarded that some Little Jimmy in Texas has a connection to a basketball player, scientist or musician only because they are also Americans but it's alright for you to turn your back on Islam because you feel that you will always have a connection to the prophet Muhammad, some nutcase who kills someone or your crazy neighbour who beats his wife because he believes that Islam allows him to do that? In your case it is allowed because you have a connection in a negative way but it's retarded for other people to have a connection because it is in a positive way?

If it's retarded for the current generation to be proud to be an American because they haven't accomplished anything great but why was there a need for you to no longer be a muslim because you personally haven't done anything bad?
Why is it retarded for someone being proud to be Canadian just because they have a reputation of being great people but you can say that you are no longer a muslim because they have a reputation of threating women bad.

And just in case if you start with the "don't compare nationalism and patriotism with religion", I did because also in religion you are connected to your "brothers" and that makes you someone who contradicts himself.
You are no longer muslim because you are ashamed of some things that you never did personally but you can not understand why some people are proud of their country because they also never did personally. Makes no sense.
I get that you're trying to tell me I've never felt the joy of being a patriot,Even as a kid I've always thought it was stupid.

I didn't say I was an ex muslim because islam shits on women,Islam shitting on women is one of the reasons I hate islam.The main reason I left islam was because I simply know its a cult like any cult in an island where they worship a volcano or something.I don't have a connection to mohammed or any of this negative crap,I just know about islam because in my last years as a muslim I kept trying to prove to myself islam was real by making a shitload of research in islam.

No no no man,When I attack islam I just attack islam not muslims.About most of everybody I love in my life are muslim,Some know I'm an atheist others don't but regardless I love them.Islam is what I hate,Not muslims.

Ok ok,Here's the thing I am not ashamed.Leaving islam does not mean I am ashamed I ever was a muslim,I was brainwashed like the millions of children today who enter islam thanks to their parents.Why the hell should I be ashamed? I didn't do anything wrong.

I don't understand why people are proud of their country because being coming out of a vagina of a women who comes from a per say known "proud country" does not make you special.What makes a person special is what they do in life and what they as people are like.My problem with patriotism is that it sometimes goes to a level where people just get damn right stupid about it,Saying we're better than this or that.Egyptians believe they're the kindest people on earth,Thats just fucking bullshit because there are bad and good people everywhere and no country has a "reputation".

When you're proud of your country you're proud of the hard work of others.You should stick to being proud of what you do in your life or what you make others do.That would be great.

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote