Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #2052 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

So because TB's secondary gave up almost 200 yards each to Nicks and Cruz, this is Eli being great? Ok.

Eli definitely does have no memory of his awfulness. That's your best point.

But the reason why I asked the question is that we don't have much of a track record for CAM.

And it's not just my biased that says Eli gets lucky more times than he's good. Objectively watching Eli, the guy has gotten lucky a lot. I hate the Redskins more than the Giants actually and you will rarely read me saying Griffin isn't amazing.