Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #108 (permalink)
Gandhi
Getting over in the mid-card

Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Mate, you can justify it all you want, at the end of the day you hurt a girl over a hairband and made her cry and laughed about it. Spin it any way you want, that's just pathetic. The fact that you don't think there's anything wrong with it, suggests there's something wrong in your head.

As far as my comment of "being comfortable in your own skin" that extends far beyond skin colour. Your heritage is part of who you are. Where you are born and where you are raised is part of who you are. It's not stupid to be proud of where you come from. The reason that you begrudge people who are proud of where they come from is because you can't relate to them and feel some kind of resentment. It is these resentment and depression problems that you seem to be exhibiting that make me think you should see a therapist. And quick. The longer you leave them untreated the worse and more miserable you are going to become.
Oh for the love of....She was a bitch and I shut her up thats that "its not like I fucking beat the crap out of her I just flipped her leg to get the hair band".What if it were a guy who kept being a complete dick on me and stepped on the hair band? Would you still think there's something wrong with me for flipping him from his leg and leaving him cry for being a complete fuckwad? You're a hypocritical git who thinks women should get the same treatment as a child even if they are older than you,I didn't even mean to make her cry but I won't hide that I didn't care for her even when she cried.She was the same age as me and if she has the guts to annoy me like that she should have thought twice before really ticking me off.

My heritage? What makes it mine in the first place? Why is it mine? Its not,People who wish to follow that heritage can do so but don't expect me to be somebody I am not.Also sweetheart,I was born and raised in Kuwait where I befriended NO Egyptian and only knew certain people from certain countries I literally just moved to my "mother country".I can't relate patriotic people? My entire family are very patriotic and I love all of them and get along with them just fine and some of my friends here are too and I get along with them fine,I may think their love for their country is beyond stupid but that won't get in the way of anything.I don't have hatred towards anybody for any sort of belief they have,I may find what they believe to be fucking retarded but I could never push myself to actually "hate" somebody.

Again,You just desperately keep trying to vilify me to simply try to make yourself feel better about me calling your stupid patriotic views well...Stupid.Keep trying "mate".

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote