Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #104 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Forget that hair band you don't get it,What she did was a straight up middle finger right to my face when they were throwing the hair band to each other I was willing to take it or just leave but stepping on it infront of my face when I'm about to pick it up was just asking for it.If she were a guy you would not be sympathizing with her and me beating up a guy for being a dick to me wouldn't have gotten you to call me a weak piece of shit.You're desperately trying to vilify and tbh its damn right pathetic.

When did I say I don't accept that people love their countries? You can love your country all you want I'll still think your love for your country is stupid thats that.Here's the thing,Its not that I hate Egypt its that I preferred where I used to live before.If you put me in a place like Somalia I'd still think patriotism is stupid this has nothing to do with "my country" because I don't consider anywhere "my country".I don't hate Egypt its just land to me,I hate the thought in Egypt that Egypt's the sickest place on earth just because they're Egyptian because before I moved here I didn't see this much patriotism and the same goes for anybody from any nation American Danish anywhere.

Skin? Really? What the hell is this bullshit? You think I wish I were black or white or something? You have a completely wrong image of your head about me but it may be because you don't fucking understand what I mean on this thread and assume the dumbest shit.Saying I want everybody to be miserable as me? How fucking stupid are you? You don't even know me but you say this? Whats next you're going to think I cut myself or dye my hair black too or something? You're full of shit and you keep making statements coming from a boar's asshole to desperately try and vilify me and like I said before its real pathetic.
Mate, you can justify it all you want, at the end of the day you hurt a girl over a hairband and made her cry and laughed about it. Spin it any way you want, that's just pathetic. The fact that you don't think there's anything wrong with it, suggests there's something wrong in your head.

As far as my comment of "being comfortable in your own skin" that extends far beyond skin colour. Your heritage is part of who you are. Where you are born and where you are raised is part of who you are. It's not stupid to be proud of where you come from. The reason that you begrudge people who are proud of where they come from is because you can't relate to them and feel some kind of resentment. It is these resentment and depression problems that you seem to be exhibiting that make me think you should see a therapist. And quick. The longer you leave them untreated the worse and more miserable you are going to become.