Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #103 (permalink)
Gandhi
Searching for a new identity

Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I get that she took one of your possessions which is uncool. However at the end of the day it's just a hair band. Why not just get another one? If you admitted you were wrong for hurting a girl and felt bad about it, that would be fine. But to laugh about it afterwards, just shows what a weak piece of shit you are.

This isn't about you not having pride in your country or it's achievements, rather why can't you accept that others do. You've already admitted that you don't like it in your country and rather be somewhere else, so that is where your whole stinking mindset comes from. You just strike me as someone who isn't comfortable in their own skin and want everyone else to be as miserable as you.
Forget that hair band you don't get it,What she did was a straight up middle finger right to my face when they were throwing the hair band to each other I was willing to take it or just leave but stepping on it infront of my face when I'm about to pick it up was just asking for it.If she were a guy you would not be sympathizing with her and me beating up a guy for being a dick to me wouldn't have gotten you to call me a weak piece of shit.You're desperately trying to vilify and tbh its damn right pathetic.

When did I say I don't accept that people love their countries? You can love your country all you want I'll still think your love for your country is stupid thats that.Here's the thing,Its not that I hate Egypt its that I preferred where I used to live before.If you put me in a place like Somalia I'd still think patriotism is stupid this has nothing to do with "my country" because I don't consider anywhere "my country".I don't hate Egypt its just land to me,I hate the thought in Egypt that Egypt's the sickest place on earth just because they're Egyptian because before I moved here I didn't see this much patriotism and the same goes for anybody from any nation American Danish anywhere.

Skin? Really? What the hell is this bullshit? You think I wish I were black or white or something? You have a completely wrong image of your head about me but it may be because you don't fucking understand what I mean on this thread and assume the dumbest shit.Saying I want everybody to be miserable as me? How fucking stupid are you? You don't even know me but you say this? Whats next you're going to think I cut myself or dye my hair black too or something? You're full of shit and you keep making statements coming from a boar's asshole to desperately try and vilify me and like I said before its real pathetic.
Feminism has never been about equality. Not since day 1. All the poor schmucks who are out there defending it claiming "there are some extreme feminists". No, the whole movement has always been a lie. They didn't want votes for all women. Just the rich. There were more men in the suffrage movement than women. They wanted to vote too & many didn't. When they handed out feathers to shame men into going to war, how was that about equality? Sending boys as young as 14 off to die while they sat at home furious they couldn't vote to send'em?. Modern feminism's even worse. Its bothered about more females driving trains than men losing their kids forever or being duped in paternity fraud. What kind of selfish devious movement is that?
Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote