Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best and the worst 11'ers and 12'ers

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #39 (permalink)
Jobberwacky
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Jobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friends
Default Re: The best and the worst 11'ers and 12'ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
JebberWacky

I guess i can forgive you for calling me JEbber and not JObber, seeing as i haven't been putting much effort into posting lately. I didn't expect my name to come up at all, so the fact it did, albeit wrongly spelled, is very nice of you, thanks. Think i might have to put some more effort in again now.

I would name some people too, they know who they are, i love you all. Plus i haven't got the best memory and i would have to look up and spell everybody's names right seeing as i brought it up first
Jobberwacky is offline   Reply With Quote