Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 10:41 AM   #101 (permalink)
Gandhi
Getting over in the mid-card

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
So I thought you were a dick for begrudging people for having pride in their countries just because you don't have pride in your own, but then I read this.

You beat up a girl because she took your hairband, then you felt good after seeing her cry? You and Warren Zevon, would make a right pair.
I didn't really "beat her up" you know that,Yeah I felt good that her cried without me having to do much since she really is a bitch.Though I won't hide I'm the kind of guy that would slap a woman back if they slap me.If you think I'm a dick because I did that to that girl I'm guessing you're into all this chivarly bullshit thats basically "I deserve special treatment like a kid for having a vagina".Its not that I'm a dick,I just don't take shit from people when they cross the line with me.

You still think I envy people from having pride in their countries? You just keep trying to delude yourself with all kinds of shit to try and make yourself feel better.Why should I be proud of a country in the first place whatever my country does is not my achievements,When Egypt won the African cup 3 times in a row every Egyptian celebrated and all I cared about was that the better team won I don't give a fuck which country wins I just like soccer.

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote