Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 07:00 AM   #2046 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post

49ers - Contenders
I'm a die-hard Saints fan and have always hated the 49ers since the old days when the NFC West was a 5 team division. But I'll be God damned if the 49ers don't look like the best team in football right now. I wasn't impressed, even after they beat us in the Divisional's last year, but they look nasty so far. It wasn't too long ago that Alex Smith was throwing 1 touchdown and 11 picks and now watching the 49ers play football is fun. That defense is leading a resurgence of sorts for smashmouth, hard hitting football and they are stacked from the line to the safeties.

Jim Harbaugh has assembled a hell of a staff and a hell of a team. He can coach some football.