Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 06:41 AM   #840 (permalink)
murder
Working on my abs

murder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

MSG isn't really necessary for Raw 20th, it's not Wrestlemania. But if I had to choose an arena, it would def be MSG.

As long as Raw 20th features everything from Raw 1000, plus Stone Cold, I'm satisfied. Is there an exact date already? Becaue I'm hoping for it to be the Raw after the Rumble with Rock opening the show as WWE champion.

This gives me a nice idea. Rock opens Raw 20th as champion and we would have every big name from 20 years of raw come out to congratulate him. This would include Cena, Bret, the Nation, DX, Foley, Taker, Kane, Show, Jericho, Rikishi, Booker, Vince and finally Austin.

After that, Punk comes out on the ramp, looking angry and jealous, kind of like Owen during Bret celebration at Mania 10.

Last edited by murder : 09-20-2012 at 07:06 AM.
murder is offline   Reply With Quote