Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 02:55 AM   #2045 (permalink)
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Genesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselves
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Perfect View Post
Nicks does make that much of a difference. Now, they can just focus on shutting down Cruz. That means Martellus Bennett will get more targets at tight end. But who's their next best wideout? Hixon?

Carolina should win this, but I can't count out Eli & crew that easily.
To begin with, I thought it'd be close game but with the injuries, I'd have to give the edge to Carolina. NY still has a better QB overall, IMO & certainly a mentally stronger QB, which I don't think can be gainsaid.

As long as they can stifle Newton, disrupt his rhythm & keep it close, Eli has the ability to bring them back to where they need to be. My thing is that I don't trust them to plug all the holes; you slow Cam & the run game leaks through the cracks. Stack the box & Smitty of LaFell decide to showout.

Meanwhile, the Giants have lost their #1 weapon in the Run & their most consistent weapon through the air, with key pieces falling to the wayside in the short week.

It'll be a good game.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP