Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #833 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearFall View Post
Punk has gotta put Rock over
That would be equivalent to saying that a Jalopy has gotta put a Lamborghini over.

y

Mania 29, Rock/Cena is the most likely option now, but things like that are changing all the time, it can change with one conversation between Rock and Vince or Rock and Brock. There's still hope for Rock/Lesnar at WM. I doubt that even Vince himself in 2012 is stupid enough to not see that he already gave fans everything they wanted to see from Rock/Cena. The great documentary they did was the perfect way to close it.

Anyway, like I said a few hours ago, I'm trying to find the video of Rock/Foley playing. So I was watching a 9/19/1999 episode of WWF Superstars and there were even better things there. There was a clip of an awesome Rock and Austin segment in the Emmys 1999. Then a classic Rock footage of him announcing the debut of his website THEROCK.COM, said he worked on it for months and did everything in character obviously, marking out and "SMELLING IT" for every audio of him burying Austin and Foley , "Music to The Rock's ears". There was a Jabroni there with him and Rock forces him to sing along with The Great One while showing that "If you screw up, number 1 you go to the Trailer Park with the biggest piece of Texas trailer park trash walking God's green earth Stone Cold Steve Austin, and number 2 you go to the Boiler Room with that big Jabroni piece of crap Mankind". There are more options like The SmackDown Hotel and the Candy Ass Cafe and every soundbite is on an old school 1999 Media Player, fucking classic from every angle. They should bring back TheRock.com today. This is a MUST SEE segment.

I forgot that WWF Superstars was awesome back then with all the rare videos of the wrestlers out of the ring.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 09-20-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote