Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Strangest Film You've Ever Seen?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 12:03 AM
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

Re: Strangest Film You've Ever Seen?

Like a well produced movie, or a made-to-be confusing as all get out movie? I'd say Pi.
Spoiler for Pi's story:
I think the guy figured out how Pi works in predicting life? maybe that was it? then he started flipping shit because of it and saw a Brain that wasn't real in the subway. But then it was real, but it still wasn't. Then some Hebrews attacked him, then he drilled his head to get rid of the formula, I think? Fucking weird.

Maybe I'll throw in Crank. It's in my top five favorite movies, but it's strange. There are so many little things thrown into the movie you have to watch it multiple times to catch:
Spoiler for Crank secrets:

everytime it goes into a bird's eyeview, it shows google maps down at the bottom. everytime his phone rings, the ringtone gets softer and softer like a dying heart beat (his dying heart beat). When Chevy is running through the mall, there are projections on the walls of him running through the mall as well as Doc Miles who he is talking to on the phone. The elevator scene where he talks to the chinese guy who goes through different people in his life (his mum, Rickie, himself).

for that kind of a movie, being thought of as just another action movie, it was definitely strange.

Join the Greatest Group on WF: Cesaro World Order

The Swiss Superman

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome