Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christian Recovering From Shoulder Surgery

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
George Costanza
ZOMBO

Location: Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin', Just drivin' around in Jon Voight's car...
George Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREWGeorge Costanza is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Christian Recovering From Shoulder Surgery

Poor guy can't get healthy these days seemingly... all those TLC / high risk matches really did age him, Edge and the Hardys considerably eh, and they pay for it now even though they're all still pretty young.

And that's why, no matter how much of a fuckup I think Jeff / Matt in particular have become, I'll still respect the hell out of the sacrifices they made and risks they took in those matches back during the Attitude Era.