Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is WrestleMania possibly the most underwhelming PPV of the year

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Is WrestleMania possibly the most underwhelming PPV of the year

No. WrestleMania 28 was PPV of the year with no real competition besides ER. Rock/Cena was an awesome match and the first thing people are going to remember from 2012. Then Taker/HBK/HHH and Lesnar/Cena. WM28 was a show with huge promotion worldwide and when the two matches that you're building the PPV on delivered, it's the only thing that matter. Of course that a nice mid card with great matches would have been good but this is 2012 so I didn't even ask for it today(Orton/Kane was decent BTW).
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote