Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 08:41 PM   #87 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I always heard that Lil Troy was a snitch.

As far as the Screwed Up Click, I only really got into Z-Ro, Trae & S.L.A.B./ABN. I was a Flip fan back during The Leprachaun but once he signed a deal, he kind of fell off. I liked Lil Keke too.

But yeah, Chamillionaire was the shit. Anybody remember Magnificent aka Magno, he used to be with Mike Jones (1st Round Draft Picks) at the beginning but left to start his own shit (Newprint) and like most Texas rappers, he disappeared after that. At 1 point in time, all I would listen to is Texas shit (Dirty South Rydaz, Boss Hogg Outlaws back during the Kappa days, Freestyle Kings, S.L.A.B., old school Swishahouse with Big Tiger, Lil Ron, Archie Lee). And on top of that, you always had Face, Bun & Pimp C holding shit down. Them was the days.