Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #112 (permalink)
Muta
People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.

Muta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a push
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Just got done watching Lonely Hearts and I thought it was an excellent watch and recommend it for any other crime-drama genre fans like me.

It stars John Travolta and James Gandolfini as New York police detective in the 50's and them trying to track down and arrest two con-artist lovers in Jared Leto and Selma Hayek. I thought both Leto and Hayek were perfect for their roles and did great.... hey, even John Travolta was pretty darn good. But it's still hard to picture James Gandolfini as a cop not as a mob boss with a sausage sandwich in one hand and a cigar in the other as we came to know him as.