Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:23 PM
RD25
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Don't want to be fucked with? All muslim sheiks say there will come a day when they infocre sharia law on the world.They think you leaving women do whatever they fucking want is displeasing god,Your entire way of life "displeases" their god and they plan to end it.You think I'm joking? This is how every muslimm thinks,Or atleast most of them anyway.If Obama wins for instance,Muslims might rage out that he's allowing gay sex marraige or atleast insult america for allowing it.

What muslims used to do is based on their fucking religion,I know its a new age don't give me that mongols shit.Muslims plan to do all this shit because sharia law states this garbage about making countries either mulim or pay taxes to muslims.

I don't even believe in kharama lulz.
There's so much general ignorance in this post. You see a few crazy extremists and believe that all Muslims think like this. All religions have stupid extremists, but they are far from an accurate representation of their respective religions.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome