Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #78 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
OMG AMERICA WON A MEDAL WOOO HOOO IT ROCKS TO BE AMERICAN.

LIKE OMG WE BUILT THE STATUE OF LIBERTY US FRENCH PEOPLE ARE THE BEST.
Better than
OMG I AM STUCK IN EGYPT I WANT TO LIVE IN KUWAIT

You are just someone who is unlucky with his life. If your post was "I feel comfortable in my country but I don't get this patriotism crap" I would get your point but you post how you live in a shithole with morons and how you would leave Egypt forever and prove with that argument that you can not compare yourself with other people like for example CMWit who doesn't call his place a shithole and therefore has connection to his town and his country to love it and to be a patriot.

Your posts contain so much rage and hate. Only because you don't feel comfortable where you live you think you can judge other people and call other people stupid who actually love their country. You act like a bitter fat chick who calls other girls sluts only because they found love and live in a relationship.

And you try too hard being the only smart person here while all the other guys are morons with their patriot bullshit that you didn't noticed how you contradict yourself. You list all the great things Egypt has done but call current Egyptians not so great because they haven't done anything for this country and how you are sick of being called a traitor because you want to live where you want and in the next post you are actually born in Kuwait, like it more than Egypt and would rather live there. That means you are not 100% Egyptian and all those arguments how can you not relate to Egypt because everyone is an individual are invalid.
I don't know why you moved from Kuwait to Egypt and why you still live in a country that you called a shithole despite that you rather live in your country of birth but it seems because of the different circumstances you are unable to know what patriotism is and what it means to love your country and having a tear in your eye if someone wins a gold medal only because he wears a flag of your country and I pity you for that

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

Last edited by DualShock : 09-19-2012 at 06:52 PM.
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote