Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #36 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

I thought the second episode was a bit slow in parts here, and didn't think the wedding bits were great but I guess they add to the story arc overall.

What, Opey can punch a cop and end up in the exact same prison as his fellow proven gang members who are wanted for Murder? ..

I do like Jimmy Smits' character though, it's definitely an interesting dynamic between him & Jax and something I hope we get to see more of. I genuinely hope he is a good guy with longevity because if he turns bad, you just know that it will all come back on the club and as protagonists they need to take care of business.

The home invasion stuff, I don't know, how are they connected? It seemed to go from 2 or 3 nobodies straight to Gemma and Clays house. They took the safe but only kept the certificates is a bit strange too.

My memory is fuzzy from previous seasons, is Tara still a nurse? I don't know if it's the actress, the character or a mix of both but she looks like shit now. She is legitimately a younger version of Gemma. I do believe this is what they are trying to create, but go from straight lace doctor to Hag in a few months is crazy. She looks like a drug addict. Gemma looks like a scarecrow in silk and I'm not sure if we're supposed to think she is hot because she really isn't. Is she supposed to be a MILF?

I had high hopes for this season and know this was a slow episode after the first one was so brutal and intense, hopefully come the end of episodes 13 I will be desperate for the next season premiere.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote