Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #845 (permalink)
Daredevil Jeff
The Beatles are bigger than Jesus

Daredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inductee
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
edit OMFG @ the initial vocals. Was not expecting that.
Chino's vocals on that song were amazing. If the rest of the album is going to be that good, it's gonna AOTY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoi Cheyenne View Post
No surprise you listened to Darkthrone since Fenriz is the only one who comes out of that doc not looking a complete dickhead, Varg is his typical self, he tends to retrospectively change his philosphy every few years and his ranting was never that interesting/entertaining to begin with (for my money he did make the best music of the whole scene though).
Frost comes across an utter joke, like a parody of a black metal dude, and all the scenes of BMs influence in the art world are serious cringe material.
I grew up on and still love a lot of those records but the amount of retrospective mythologising that scene gets is a little over the top. It's always sold more on the juicy church arson/murder angle than anything.

Dat classic Darkthrone trilogy though
Yeah Fenriz seemed like a guy you could actually enjoy hanging out with. Ugh, Varg. Guy is a total dickhead (although the movie didn't really potray him as one). I read some interviews on his homepage and it's really sad. Burzum still is amazing, tho. The other musicians (two guys of Immortal, Faust & Hellhammer) in the movie didn't have much to say so they were kind of unnecessary. Oh yeah and lol @ Frost. The art show with him at the end was hilarious. DIE COUCH DIE~!

Definitely agree with you on the whole myth thing. Probably always gets talked about first and then the music. However, the first time I heard about those church burnings I remember being scared as fuck.

JOY~!
Daredevil Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote