Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 04:24 PM   #49 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Nah its not that,You're right about me feeling like an alien in "my" country and I don't feel I like much people here even though people somewhat like me and think I'm special here.I was actually born in Kuwait and I loved it there,I'd much rather live in Kuwait than Egypt and I enjoy living in Kuwait however I'd never go so far and defend Kuwait as a country since it has its flaws just like every country.I like living in places where I can relate to people.

Also I'm not a christian,I'm an atheist.That should kick some brain cells in for ya.
So you are born in Kuwait, you live in Egypt but feel unlucky there and think you can compare yourself with people from USA, Australia and Canada who are born in their country and live their whole life there and think you are in a better position than these people to decide if patriotism is retarded? I dont think so.
And you being atheist doesn't change the fact and the point in my post that people think you are muslim only because you are from egypt and therefore you have an inferiority complex

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

Last edited by DualShock : 09-19-2012 at 04:27 PM.
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote