Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#3,113 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

This Patriots secondary is god awful. They're inexperienced and lack the awareness and it really shows. Far too many mistakes were made tonight that they make every single week. I'm already waiting for the offseason.

#3,114 ·

And the worst part is, the Patriots could've won the game.

All they had to do was drive down the field and buy time when there was 3 minutes left in the game. Instead, the coaches tell them to run the ball on every play, they don't even try to convert the 3rd down and they expect one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL to get a stop. It's so fucking stupid and they do this every week, literally every loss this is what has happened. You would think the team would get a clue.

#3,115 ·

Patriots will blow us out and their fans will love their secondary again when they pick Sanchez off 6 times. It's fun while it lasts though.

They must be the least clutch team in the league however. They either blow teams out, or lose close. When the game's close at the end, they fold. It's a trend.

#3,116 ·

Yeah they do.

I will never love this shit secondary. It needs a complete overhaul. McCourty gives up 30+ yard catches every single game, he can't stop any receiver without getting a penalty, Arrington is shit, Pat Chung is good but he's injury prone and misses half the season every year (Oh did I mention he got hurt today), Steve Gregory is shit, Tavon Wilson has some potential but he's too young to be a key contributor. The secondary just needs a complete overhaul and it sucks because the front 7 puts in work, they do their job. They made Marshawn Lynch a complete non-factor today.

#3,119 ·

Torn triceps for Lewis...he's done for the year. It's a major blow, I think the Ravens were the odds-on fave to win the AFC this year and go to the Super Bowl. And he busted his ass and dropped about 20 pounds because he wanted to be lighter this year.

#3,120 · (Edited)

Patriots secondary is horrible. They should win next week and end all this silly Jets talk. But they aren't the best team in the AFC at all. Ravens and Texans will wrestle for the AFC championship this year IMO. NFC looks to be the Giants and maybe Seattle at this point.

Seattle @ San Fran, Washington @ Giants and Jets @ Patriots next week. Some key games for shaking out division supremacy.

Dunno if anyones said it but Lewis and Webb might have both torn something.
Ray too? Shit, that sucks. This may be his last year, he needs to stay on the field. I love watching him play.

Torn triceps for Lewis...he's done for the year. It's a major blow, I think the Ravens were the odds-on fave to win the AFC this year and go to the Super Bowl. And he busted his ass and dropped about 20 pounds because he wanted to be lighter this year.

Webb torn ACL, and now this? Holy shit, this is fucking terrible.

#3,125 ·

I hope you realize that beating weaker teams means nothing if you just lose in the playoffs again. Getting into the playoffs should mean nothing to the Pats. They're expected to win their division each year. Their play against good teams, however, has been pretty garbage, in particular against good defenses, which is a sign of major concern. At least it should be.

#3,126 ·

I am well aware of that.

I am well aware that this team isn't going far in the playoffs.

But I'd rather make the playoffs and have an early exit than not make it at all in the weakest division in the NFL.

#3,128 ·
Re: The Sanchez & Tebow Situation

Tied for first place in the division, led his team to almost pulling off an upset over the potentially Super Bowl bound Texans, AND follows it up with a statement victory over one of the top franchises of the 21st Century.

All hail Mark Sanchez for 2012 MVP. QBs like Romo and Newton would be wise to see how Sanchez how pulled it together mentally after that 34-0 stinging two weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.