Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #42 (permalink)
Setsuka
Still psycho at heart.

Setsuka Setsuka Setsuka Setsuka Setsuka Setsuka Setsuka Setsuka Setsuka Setsuka Setsuka
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Ah the good old Patriotic argument that inflames the tempers of people of all nations. Honestly if this is all you have to complain about, what a remarkable easy life you must live.

I see nothing wrong with being proud of your country, I see nothing wrong with being glad you live in such and such a country. Being English, I love living here, I like to learn of the history of my country, of good nature and the sordid affairs. Your country is infinitely part of your life where you like it or not, perhaps as stated it is just a piece of land, but you need that land to well...live on. I consider myself fortunate to live in England but one thing I have noticed about the English is that they can complain all day long about the state of the country, the government, the taxes but when someone from a different country pipes up, we rise to defend it. I find it quite amusing actually and I see no point in this thread. Pride is apart of human nature, people will always be proud of something and for some people, it is their country.

Powerful enough to overcome anything. Except the life he left behind.
Setsuka is offline   Reply With Quote