Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GFX Ratings Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: GFX Ratings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post

Just made this for Cleavage. Think it's the best sig I've ever done. Been a while too. Thoughts?
I like this one because everything just seems to be where is it should be and nicely blended. The Ambrose one is simply bomb and fits Dean's crazy gimmick, also like the Jeff Hardy one, but won't lie, kinda dislike staring at bright diff colors, but that's just bad on my part. But giving the Hardy pic a second look, the brightness/color pattern ain't too much, just your first 2 sigs in the post.

@Praetorian Guard, I'm not really a fan of the scetch filter if that's what you used (I've used it for drawings and now hate it) but I am a fan of the CM punk sig.

@Continuum Cool RAW feel to it.

Cool thread.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote