Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWG Failure to Communicate - October 27th 2012

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
KYSeahawks
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

KYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: PWG Failure to Communicate - October 27th 2012

Looks like a fun show. I might be in the minority but I love the main event and the fact of Elgin and Steen beating the crap out of Ricochet. Bucks vs. Roddy & Eddie while random should be good at the very least. I love the Cage vs Mack match as well and it should have some great heat from the Reseda crowd. Swann vs Generico could be awesome as well and it will be interesting to see how he is received in Reseda. Have heard a ton of different opinions on the Callihan vs Richards match from earlier this year but from what I've heard I'm not that pumped for it but maybe they could suprise me. Overall this show has a Death To All But Metal feel to it seems more like a B show but could shock fans with how good it is
KYSeahawks is offline   Reply With Quote