Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #2038 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

That guy is an actor I think.

Speaking of raging about the Cowboys though...

Quote:
"I think we saw him be quick at practice last week. I think we need to give him a little more room out there," Jerry said. "Felix has returned a lot of kickoffs in his time -- All-American twice in college as a kickoff returner. ... He should be a great asset for us. That's the way it remains."
Jerry Jones is the worst GM in the league. I've said for some time if he were GM for any other team, he'd have been fired around 2002.

Felix Jones is a bust of a pick. Cut the guy and move on for fucks sake.