Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
CMWit
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

It's funny taht I could point out the stupid shit your country is doing, like issuing an arrest warrant for a guy who lives in Florida for making a FUCKING MOVIE, but instead let's look at the obvious reason to be proud to be from Egypt, you have one of the wonders of the world The Pyramids, I mean seriously your country built something that is completely amazing, do you not feel pride over the fact that your contry has blessed the world with something so spectacular?

Off to take my lunch time nap, it is a beautiful New England day, leaves are turning colors weather is near perfect, I am proud to take naps in my country, county, city, town