Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 11:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
CMWit
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
That sounds good and all,But that still doesn't mean you owe your country shit.Your country isn't your family,Your country is not a person its just fucking land filled with people who 99% "or more" you don't even know.Does being from Boston make you better than me for being Egyptian? No.Its fine to like your own country,But its not fine to think your country is special and better than other places because its all earth.

If you mean you like the rules and form of justice around that specific geographical area,Then yeah sure its ok to say "I love living in Boston" not "Boston rocks" you know what I mean?
There in lies your problem you are making it seem like I was comparing the two which I was not, you asked me why I am proud of where I am from and I told you, I did not say I am frmo Boston/USA and am better than you, I never even mentioned your contry. Who cares if I do not know 99% of the people in my country still does nto change the fact that you can in fact be proud of people you do not know, that is what freedom allows you to do, I can be proud of a young girl from a few towns away who became the first american to win a gold medal in judo at the olympics, just cuz I do not know her does not mean I can't be proud of that acheivment, you need to open you mind up a bit there bud. Being this cloed minded will not help you in the future