Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New PS3 Models Confirmed Along With Prices For Territories

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
sharkboy22
GET MY BAGS

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: New PS3 Models Confirmed Along With Prices For Territories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
Don't even contemplate it if you're not ready to give up PS2 playback. I still hate I was late to the 'PS3 compatible with PS2 games' party. I'm expecting at least a $50 price drop for the 320 gig models of the slim.
Actually the 40GB could only play PS1 games. I fucked up like 8 of my PS2 games (including Sly 3 dammit) trying to play them on the PS3. Stupid me, it was just ignorance really. I knew it didn't support PS2 BC but I just had to doubt them. I had to give it a try. I don't know if it's the Blu Ray laser but it left this big ring around the underneath of the CD.