Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New PS3 Models Confirmed Along With Prices For Territories

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Scooty Puff Jr
Scooty Puff Jr Sucks!

Scooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missed
Default Re: New PS3 Models Confirmed Along With Prices For Territories

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
PS4 may really be right around the corner. I remember not too long before the PS3 came out they re-did the PS2 slim as well.

But holy shit this thing is sexy as fuck! And 500 whopping gigs for just $299? Again, I feel robbed. I bought my 40GB back in '08 for $500. I would like to get this new PS3 but I don't want to have to sell my original. It's just a classic. I can't get rid of it.
Don't even contemplate it if you're not ready to give up PS2 playback. I still hate I was late to the 'PS3 compatible with PS2 games' party. I'm expecting at least a $50 price drop for the 320 gig models of the slim.

Scooty Puff Jr is offline   Reply With Quote