Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWG Failure to Communicate - October 27th 2012

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: PWG Failure to Communicate - October 27th 2012

Generico vs. Swann will be great and I'm sure the triple threat will be fun as well, but I'd much rather just see Steen/Ricochet in a one on one and let it go for longer than it did at BOLA. I wouldn't be surprised to see Elgin take the pin so that they can still have Ricochet/Steen somewhere else down the line. The title chase is fucking cramped though; You've got Ricochet and Elgin, Adam Cole, Willie Mack who will want his rematch as well as Brian Cage. I'm not complaining because it makes for an entertaining product, it just seems all over the place.

I expect Cage to be the one to actually take the title off of Steen, but who knows. Seems like a fun show.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote