Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 08:04 AM   #927 (permalink)
Aussie
More Than Meets the Eye

Aussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

Sorry I'm weighing in a little late to the All Australian discussion:
* Completely agree that Naitanui has no place in that selection. I thought Sam Jacobs had that in the bag as he's had a damn good season.
* Really annoyed that Mitchell wasn't named in the side this year. But it's about damn time Birchall was selected.
* Pavlich over Rioli should have happened. Don't get me wrong, Rioli is exciting to watch, but Pavlich has had a much better year all round.
* Also not complaining, but a little surprised Jack Riewoldt didn't make the side. Thought Coleman medalists generally had a free pass into the side.

Rodney Eade, Leon Cameron and Scott Burns have all withdrawn from the Port coaching shortlist. So I guess that means Ratten isn't out of a job for long.

Also, am I the only one that's not counting Adelaide out for Saturday??