Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best PPV you remember?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 07:42 AM
JeffHardyFanatic88
~Believe~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Best PPV you remember?

Some people think I'm silly because I still have a VCR and watch older PPV's but I love them. I have every single Unforgiven from 1998 to 2008. I think another great bunch of PPV's to buy would be Armageddon 1999, No Mercy 1999 (Not the UK edition), Wrestlemania 16, Wrestlemania 17, Wrestlemania 18. I have a bunch of PPV's I could list, if you want to know more then Private message me as I am going to bed now, but I am turning 24 and started watching WWE in 2000 and I have tons of PPV's on DVD and VHS that are awesome, some I still need to get I can list too. I even collect PPV's that came out before I started watching wrestling.

If you are buying PPV's on ebay, be patient. I was and managed to get Judgment day 2002 for $15 and that is a very hard PPV to find. But I also got No Mercy 1999 and Armageddon 1999 for $12 each.

It also depends on your taste, some love title changes PPV and some love PPV's with long matches. I love a mixture of both, but I find myself spending money on PPV's that bring back the most memories.

Last edited by JeffHardyFanatic88; 09-19-2012 at 07:44 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome