Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best PPV you remember?

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 07:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
JeffHardyFanatic88
~Believe~

JeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Best PPV you remember?

Some people think I'm silly because I still have a VCR and watch older PPV's but I love them. I have every single Unforgiven from 1998 to 2008. I think another great bunch of PPV's to buy would be Armageddon 1999, No Mercy 1999 (Not the UK edition), Wrestlemania 16, Wrestlemania 17, Wrestlemania 18. I have a bunch of PPV's I could list, if you want to know more then Private message me as I am going to bed now, but I am turning 24 and started watching WWE in 2000 and I have tons of PPV's on DVD and VHS that are awesome, some I still need to get I can list too. I even collect PPV's that came out before I started watching wrestling.

If you are buying PPV's on ebay, be patient. I was and managed to get Judgment day 2002 for $15 and that is a very hard PPV to find. But I also got No Mercy 1999 and Armageddon 1999 for $12 each.

It also depends on your taste, some love title changes PPV and some love PPV's with long matches. I love a mixture of both, but I find myself spending money on PPV's that bring back the most memories.

Last edited by JeffHardyFanatic88 : 09-19-2012 at 07:44 AM.
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline   Reply With Quote