Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 05:22 AM   #6046 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
In the key male demos, Raw's final hour outdrew the second hour. However, teen males dropped off in the final hour, which reflects viewer fatigue or viewers not able to stay up that late during the school year.
RAW was in school year every week, every year. In the same timeslot and with MUCH more teens watching the product than today, when it's close/or at an all-time low. So no, this is not a factor like it wasn't in 18 years of programs, the pattern was always second hour growing with the rare 1-2 times in a few months, it changed since mid 2011 for some odd reason, probably because of the dull concept every week. The third hour pattern is clearly viewers sending a message that they're not going to sit through a filler 3 hour RAW every week. I hope the gap continue to grow and hopefully it goes back to 2 hours before RAW 20 years in January.