Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 04:53 AM   #6041 (permalink)
D.M.N.
Working on my abs

D.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friends
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasmoBlaster View Post
OR the fact that RAW is now 3 hours long, and the 3rd hour is always going to suffer because people get burned out. Seriously, this is going to be a trend (and pretty much already is), so get used to it. The fact is that asking people to watch full 3 hours of a wrestling show is a lot to ask. I'm sure that won't stop people from blaming WRESTLER X though.
Or maybe, the demographics are changing in such a way that Raw would be better on from 8pm to 10pm? Are kids and teenagers likely to stay up till gone 11pm on a school night?

(I have no idea how US and UK sleeping patterns differ, so I may be off the mark)