Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are your least favorite 5 TV characters of all time?

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 04:17 AM   #28 (permalink)
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

NJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Who are your least favorite 5 TV characters of all time?

Dawn from Buffy the Vampire Slayer: She does get a little more bareable in the last season. But in season 5 she's juust horrific! So, so irritating.

Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer: I quite liked him and the realtionship at first but going into season five where he starts gettinng all self absorbed and needy, getting bitten etc he's just unlikeable.

Jack from LOST: The whole 'I'm the leader, do as I say' stuff is really offputting. He's always doing the right thing, always putting his life on the line etc which is supposed to make him likeable I guess, but it's just annoying. You get the impression he thinks he's better than the others.

Carl from The Walking Dead: Annoying little children sure are...annoying.

Lincon from Prison Break: He's just so...stupid. He starts to do something on his own and you think 'oh no'. His response to everything in the last series seems to be 'shutup' which is just not helpful. He's so negative, and is annother one of them 'it's all about me' characters. Doesn't help that the guys acting is generally not that great.

There are loads more I'm sure.