Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 02:11 AM   #363 (permalink)
Jingoro
Working on my abs

Jingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friendsJingoro needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion

not epic, but really good match. they both did some stuff they never do. only thing i hate about it is they pretty much made it look like no matter how well punk wrestles he can't beat cena. at least not fairly. it was a draw only cuz cena messed up the german plex with a bridge. it doesn't make punk look weak cuz if he wrestle the same match against anyone else he wins, but it just makes him weaker than cena by a little bit. i think cena's gay so it does bug me. i think i've fucking had it with the respect bullshit. he's held the #1 wrestling belt there is for over 300 days. he's obviously earned it. i wish there was more to this whole angle then just repeating the same thing over and over.

Last edited by Jingoro : 09-19-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Jingoro is offline   Reply With Quote