Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Just wanted to clear something up

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 12:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Genesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Someone claimed that I said that dogfighting and fishing were equally bad. That's not even close to being true.

Fishing is obviously different because the fish are dumb enough to fall for the bait and it's not out of the ordinary for people to throw the fish back in the water after catching one. After shooting deer, they can't be put back in their habitat for obvious reasons.
You DO realize that your second quote highlights 'hunting animals for sport', which under any definition includes sport fishing. But if you want to split hairs, I'll gladly amend that charge from your list of e-crimes against sanity.

You DO however realize that by making this thread, an entirely new thread, JUST to highlight this murky discrepancy at best, you just reinforced my point as to how you are.

You make all types of inflammatory statements & yet you lack the conviction to deal with them when confronted.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote