Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Smackdown 9/21/12 + WWE SMS/Superstars spoilers

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #74 (permalink)
The Enforcer
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

The Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missed
Default Re: Smackdown 9/21/12 + WWE SMS/Superstars spoilers

This is the first show in a long time I'm actually looking forward to. Lots of exposure for DBD, Rhodes, and Sandow is great and Kane has been really funny over the last few weeks so this should be a fun one. I just hope they don't swap the Orton/Sheamus vs. Ziggler/ADR match into the TV main event spot because that's the same crap we've been seeing for way too long.

I'm also pretty pumped to see McIntyre get back on TV even if he's working with somebody he just beat on Superstars (seriously, what the hell?). My biggest gripe with the show is the lack of continuity between RAW and SD with Brodus and Cesaro. They appeared to be starting a feud last night and now Cesaro is back messing around with Santino? Makes no sense.