Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #6228 (permalink)
Derek
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes

Derek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187 View Post
The Triumph and Tragedy of WCCW is ridiculously saddening.
The Independently made "Heros of World Class" which compliments that doc nicely is even sadder. They cover some things not covered by the WWE doc, and they do a lot of more in-depth interviews. Great documentary worth tracking down.

Sets I'd recommend that haven't been mentioned:
Ric Flair: The Definitive Collection (The previous Flair set had much better matches, but no doc, both are worth getting)
Eddie Guerrero: Cheating Death, Stealing Life (doc is short, but they didn't shy away from his problems and match selection is fantastic)
Brian Pillman: Loose Cannon
The Four Horseman

I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard good things about the Jake Roberts DVD.

The Punk DVD looks promising. It looks like they were able to get some footage of his indy stuff, which means they'll be able to cover his entire career pretty well.