Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #2027 (permalink)
Mikey Damage
The North Remembers

Mikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red repped
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

Pretenders/Contenders - the 2-0 teams edition

only six teams are 2-0. lowest since 1997. there is a positive correlation between 2-0 and playoff appearances. it helps. let's see...

Cardinals - Pretenders - Don't think they have the offense to continue success. 49ers will be tough games. Seahawks and Rams are improved from last season. I do not trust Kevin Kolb yet. While a 8-8 could be on deck, playoff appearance...no.

Chargers - Contenders - Rivers was once upon a time an elite QB and then last season happened. Still has weapons, 2-0 without their starting running back. Question will be their defense. I like their secondary. D-Line and LBs need to show it.

Eagles - Contenders? - I guess? No strong team in the division will allow them to stick around and having a punchers chance. Vick needs to stay healthy, tho.

Falcons - Contenders

49ers - Contenders

Texans - Contenders