Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 09:50 PM   #2021 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
I've liked Kuechly for a while. He just happened to be drafted to the Panthers. I wanted him in Chicago personally. The jersey also goes with my collection of favorite players, including Megatron, AJ Green, Urlacher, Forte, and Julio. As for the Rivera autograph, I just ran into him at a bar in Charlotte over the weekend. He is a former Bear.
Yeah I've read you tout Kuechly for months now. You, WWF, and Brye say he's the 2nd coming. I need to check out his fine work. I watched the Panthers/Bucs game but didn't pay attention to him. Pretty excited for this Thursday's game so I'll watch him then. C'mon Panthers. Need some help here.