Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #208 (permalink)
Horselover Fat
women sense my power and they seek the life essence

Horselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

like they appeared to be written by someone who had never read aoa in his life and was told by his editor that the only thing that separated aoa from normal xmen was that magneto was a good guy and wolverine was missing a hand

the fact that aoa still even exists is bullshit because it was never supposed to be an alternate universe, it was supposed to be the marvel universe rearranged and that was the entire point. the series ended with magneto and rogue hugging while reality ended. then marvel retconned that because they cant leave anything alone

THATS ANOTHER RANT THOUGH