Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #103 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
@ Mystical: tl;dr but the last part.

You do realise that's in the RAW Discussion thread, and those kinds of replies are made even by Moderator's themselves time to time. Yeah, nice try but find better facts to back up your shit.

Oh and I do believe I am a better poster. It's not like I post a half naked man insinuating the act of masturbation twice in a row. >_> Sick bro.
Oh, and try to revive old rants. And also fail.
Oh, and acting like you know Nitemare, and act cool posting stuff about if he should or should not be banned, which like someone replied to you right away as a "wannabe". Which is true of course.

Heh, I can go on son.

Don't fucking talk about my husband, Nitemare, ever, asshole.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.