Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #2700 (permalink)
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TD Stinger is an after thoughtTD Stinger is an after thoughtTD Stinger is an after thought
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PushKofiKingston View Post
First of all I'd like to say, lmfao at my boy Kofi Kingston beating Ambrose in a dark match on Smackdown. Now, why does every Ambrose idea have him being into the main event scene? Seriously, its crazy.
Ambrose has also beaten guys like Ryder and Kidd in dark matches. They mean nothing. They're just for the entertainment of the live crowd.

Not every Ambrose idea have him being inserted in the main event. Well, some of them do. But fans like myself just want to see him debut an impactful way. My idea has been to debut him against Kane. It's not the main event, but it's a feud against a long time veteran that would get Ambrose over. And just to point out to you, WWE was going to debut Ambrose against Mick Foley. That's a pretty good indication that WWE wants to feature him in a somewhat prominent spot on the roster.