Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #102 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
@ Mystical: tl;dr but the last part.

You do realise that's in the RAW Discussion thread, and those kinds of replies are made even by Moderator's themselves time to time. Yeah, nice try but find better facts to back up your shit.

Oh and I do believe I am a better poster. I post a half naked man insinuating the act of masturbation twice in a row. >_> Sick bro.
Oh, and try to revive old rants. And also fail.
Oh, and acting like you know Nitemare, and act cool posting stuff about if he should or should not be banned, which like someone replied to you right away as a "wannabe". Which is true of course.

Heh, I can go on son.

Cool story bro.

Acting like I know nitemare and someone called me a wannabe for it right away? Really? Let's see what I said in that thread. You tell me where I said I knew him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
If the admins unban this Nightmare guy they might as well unban everyone who was banned.
So, how was I being a wannabe? Also where did I say that he should be banned? Making up stories isn't going to gain you any respect from me or anyone else, but it is going to make you look like a real fucking moron.

I was trying to revive old rants but failed?

Try again.

It was a Discussion thread and even mods post like that?

That's not an excuse, you called me out on it and so I'm calling you out on your fuckery as well.

You believe you are a better poster?

Try harder.

"*I post a half naked man insinuating the act of masturbation twice in a row. >_> Sick bro.* "

Seek some help for yourself, please.

And last but not least.

Quote:
@ Mystical: tl;dr but the last part.
Nice, dodging the most important part of my post cunt.

Edit:

How do you explain these post NoyK? All of these were posted in rants.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

.....Yeaaaahhhhh.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Do you want me to continue or are we good?

Last edited by Superior Quality : 09-18-2012 at 06:46 PM.