Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #6021 (permalink)
NearFall
Little Poppa Pump

NearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missed
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

The redeeming case for Del Rio though, which has been very evident, is that he is incredibly over in his specific target market, Mexico. Now, while he is of course considered to be a top a heel and should be more over than he is with the general audience, Vince specifically wanted him to be a big draw for the mexican/luchador market. Which he is. The RAWs where he got the big "Culero" chants, the same areas in which Rey Mysterio is targeted for. Sin Cara is also the same. Sadly, despite the fact that he is not that over with the general audience, his target audience absolutely hate him, and we are in desperate need of heels. So Del Rio will continue to be pushed.

That all said, I still find him terribly boring.

As for the rest. Good post Choke2Death, although 2005 was the time to really give Christian a main-event run.

Thanks Punk

Quote:
Ryan Reeves ‏@Ryback22 2m
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.

Last edited by NearFall : 09-18-2012 at 02:25 PM.