Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why the fuck do people think feminism is about equality?

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #109 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Why the fuck do people think feminism is about equality?

No, me replying to your thread was to argue to the contrary on your point of view. It just so happens to have made me point out the fact you're a moron. Now if you could argue a point clearly and coherently then i could think 'sure we have different views but he's an intelligent poster' but alas you aren't.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote