Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why the fuck do people think feminism is about equality?

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #107 (permalink)
CMWit
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why the fuck do people think feminism is about equality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
@cm wit:
That's correct not all muslims are like that. Trouble is mainstream media and news outlet paint a pretty poor picture of the world, they kind of brainwash you in a way, for their own twisted agendas. And I think that's why a lot of people are quite prejudiced. Those views and ideals don't just appear from nowhere. The seed has been successfully planted by the government and other outlets.

That's how it seems to me anyway.
I cannot buy the media brainwashing me into thinking that all muslims and islamic people are evil or bad or all mistreat and abuse their women and kids, as I said I know that not all do it is just that when it is done it is done in the most horrific fashion and for the most part it is accepted in there lies the rub, not all are bad and not alll abuse but the fact that it is an accepted practice is where the outrage comes from. With all taht being said back when I was s ingle man I liked drunk lasses like these ones, so fellas show us your drunk women