Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #1037 (permalink)
PacoAwesome
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney

PacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
I was abut to last until end game if it wasn't for some stupid vig play to kill a mod confirmed townie. Still confused as to what happened on that phase but anyway.

Other than that congrads to everyone, especially Skyfall who put together a hell of a game. Sorry I could'nt have contributed to the last two phases, thursday night I was urgently sent away and only came back an hour ago. Had great fun being active and felt this was the only game where I had what to contribute to town.
My apologies Bad Guy, I skimmed on most of the pages and missed you being being confirmed as townie. Anark actually had me fooled to him being townie and I was sure everyone else was town. You were the only one left that could be scum so I shot you. It was a shitty mistake on my part.

CREDIT TO "Tenacious.C. "